The Alumni Children's Scholarship Application
The Alumni Children’s Scholarship was established by the John Carroll Alumni Association in the mid-1980s to honor and promote legacy while providing financial assistance to a legacy student at The John Carroll School. This longstanding scholarship is awarded annually at the end of Junior year to one male and one female legacy student who exemplify what it means to be a Patriot. The scholarship is applied toward 2023–24 tuition at John Carroll.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, March 17, 2023
ELIGIBILITY: Current Junior legacy students — all applicants must have at least one parent who is a John Carroll alum
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS & PROCESS:
- Complete the application below.
- Answer the following questions:
- Please list your extracurricular activities. Your answer may include activities outside of John Carroll.
- Please list all family members that attended JC before you. Include their graduation year and how you are related.
- Describe the ways in which you enhance the John Carroll community. What positive contributions do you make to your school?
- At next year’s graduation, you will turn your John Carroll ring so the open end of the embossed design faces outward. This will represent you going out in the world, ready to share the gifts and wisdom you gained at John Carroll. What will you share with the world from your time at JC?
- After graduation, how do you see yourself continuing to be part of the John Carroll community?
- Contact Mrs. Susan Roarty, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.